Join the SejalIT Inc. team! Our employees come from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds and are able to work in a dynamic and professional environment that values each person’s perspective. We believe in uncovering and embracing talents in all forms. After all, it’s the ingenuity, unique talents, backgrounds and experience of our associates nationwide that enables us to help our clients reach their goals. Nurturing and retaining these talented associates is just as important to us as attracting them. We establish mentoring relationships, provide development opportunities and encourage individuals to stretch their capabilities. The result is an experienced pool of professionals as well as organizational stability.
SejalIT Inc. receives requisitions from our clients located all across the US. If you are looking for an energetic, challenging and rewarding environment then Outcomes is the place to be. We bring about people, ideas and capital to bring about progress. If you have excellent reasoning and analytical abilities with good communication skills, a passion for growth and determination for success then we would like to get acquainted with you. Please click here or email us at info@SejalIT.com to get connected to us.
SejalIT Inc., in Fremont city, may work in various unanticipated locations within the region, is hiring a Software Developer, with Bachelors in Software development, Information Systems, or related, and 12 months experience as Software Developer. To design, develop, modify and maintain advanced applications for the iOS platform; write and build applications in programming languages, Objective C and Swift; participate in full app life-cycle: concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app store; perform unit testing to ensure robustness, quality and usability; collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features; modify existing software to correct errors by fixing bugs and improving applications; maintain applications performance and functionality of the application; continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new feasible technologies to maximize development efficiency. Working M-F, 8am-5pm. To apply mail resumes to: SejalIT Inc., Attn. Human Resources, 39180 Liberty St, Suite 101, Fremont, CA 94536.
Location: BayArea, CA
Duration: long term
The iOS Software Engineer will:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Extensive background in Cocoa Framework, Objective-C, Swift. Understanding and command of iOS application build pipelines. Confident across the entire application lifecycle -- concept, requirements, prototype, implementation, testing, deployment, production.
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development, 6+ years of in depth mobile development and Objective-C experience, 7+ years of Swift experience.
- Ability to clearly communicate technical issues to laymen and to translate their feedback.
- The desire to work on a diverse range of challenging projects
- Passion for learning and rapid iteration
iOS Developer - Application Developer
Duration: Long term project
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform (Swift and Obj-c )
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Proven working experience in software development
• Working experience in iOS development 5-7 years .
• Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
• A deep familiarity with Swift , Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
• Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text , UIKit.
• Deep experience in Source code management.
• Experience with third-party libraries, Custom libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Job Title: Node.js Web Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Overall 4 or 5 years of experience in web application development.
Must have strong experience in working with Node.js web applications,and also experience working on different modules of Node.js
Experience working on MONGODB.
Experience working on Agile SDLC methodology
Experience working on Angular.js or any client – side MVC frameworks.
Demonstrate an ability to work on a diverse scope of projects
Familiarity with: SVN or GIT, Linux
Job Title: Business / Data Analyst with Financial Performance Reporting
Location: BayArea, CA and New York, NY
Duration: 6 months plus ext possible
No. of Positions: 10
Position Type: Contract
Primary Skills: 5+ years’ experience of Wealth Management/Private Bank & Financial Performance Reporting knowledge as Business/Data Analyst.
5+ years’ experience of Wealth Management/Private Bank & Financial Performance Reporting knowledge as Business/Data Analyst.
5+ years’ experience of data analysis writing multi-table queries using PL/SQL.
4 – 5 years development experience.
Required Skills- Oracle, SQL, ability to conduct data analysis, good Investments domain understanding.
Good communication skills.
Location: BayArea, CA
Duration: Long term
- Should have overall 6-10Yrs IT Exp
- Experienced in iOS Engg. / Objective C, Swift Programming / Appium testing
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Proven UI experienced
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- You should handle solution definition/ fitment for a small sized project with a medium complexity.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experienced working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Location : San Francisco, CA
Duration: Long term project
interview Mode: Telephonic and Face to Face
hiring iOS Engineer with the following Skills:
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years Architecting, designing and developing iOS Applications.
- Experience with Objective-C , Swift 3.0 and Swift 4.0
- Extensive experience implementing iOS design patterns like MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Experience with UIKit, External Accessory Framework, etc
- Knowledge of multi-threaded and asynchronous code.
- Proven debugging and performance testing skills via Instruments.
- Extensive experience writing unit tests and function tests using XCTest.
- Knowledge of implementing crash reporting tools like New Relic, AppDynamics, etc.
- Ability to write clean, well factored UI code
- Passion for quality and attention to detail
- Able to guide technical decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven working experience in software development.
- In-depth understanding of Swift (Objective-C experience is a plus) and Cocoa Touch.
- Up to date experience with UIKit, and the iOS SDK
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text, UIKit.
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- Strong unit testing skills
- Deep experience in Source code management.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Verifone SDK integration
- Experience and understanding of with APIs, Custom libraries and backend integration
- Experience developing and shipping consumer-oriented GUI applications
- Familiarity with Apple application UI / UX guidelines
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Job Title: System Administrator
Location: San Antonio, TX
Duration: 6 Months
Exchange Server Management (IT IS), IT IS_EUCS_Messaging_MS Exchange Server, IT IS_DCS_System Admin_Windows
Act as an Level 3 engineer of cloud based solutions for customer environments. Help with analysis of migration from existing on premise and hosted mail environments to Office 365. Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Office 365 Proven design, planning and implementation experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010/2013 ,MS Lync Voice and Active Directory, ADFS, Directory synchronization Design, planning and implementation experience with Windows Server technologies Experience with Microsoft Azure or other hosting technologies a plus Experience in other messaging solutions such as anti-virus/anti-spam appliances and or applications, archiving solutions, backup solutions, mobility solutions or real-time collaboration solutions a plus Project management and methodology skills a plus Strong customer relationship skills and willingness to lead customers through successful challenging projects
Office 365 Solution Level 3 engineer
Experience with Microsoft Office 365 at all levels highly preferred Five years minimum experience in MS Exchange, Active Directory and infrastructure technologies Two years minimum consulting experience Experience with MS Lync 2010/2013 SharePoint (2003, 2007, 2010) end-user and administration, not developer E-mail hygiene products like Forefront Online Protection for Exchange (FOPE), Postini, & AppRiver
Title: QA Tester
Location: Multiple Location
Duration: 12+ months
- Whitebox testing
- Java programing
- Test cases using Java
Title- .Net Developer (Should have worked in any automobile Manufacturing industry)
Location- BaArea, CA
Duration – 6+ months
Experience –5+ yrs
Solid experience with the .NET platform and possesses Enterprise application development experience.
Solid programming experience with C#, WCF, REST webservices, Entity Framework, ASP.NETMVC, SQL Server 2012.
Experience in MS SQL Server Programming (2008 R2/2012) is desired.
Experience in MVC, ORM tools, SOA is desired.
Expert knowledge of Ajax, Web Services, SOAP, REST, JQuery and JSON.
Java and other open source technologies is a plus.
Unit Testing and Continuous Integration.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment.
Agile/SCRUM Software Development Process experience is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities
Design, development and implementation of mission critical applications using the .NET Framework and SQL technologies.
Expertize in developing webservices using WCF / Web APIs Restful services.
Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
This position will work closely with lead architect and software engineers.
Build internal systems and support business needs with your domain expertise
Job Title: Big Data Lead Engineer
Location: BayArea,CA and Englewood, CO
Interview on phone
Duration: 6 -12 Months+ long term
Design and implement Big Data systems such as petabyte scale warehouses, batch and stream processing and analytics runtimes, or large-scale storage
Design and implement caching system based on Couchbase
Design and implement migration strategies for legacy systems
Diagnose and produce systems solutions to Big Data problems, such as scalability to thousands of processing units, load balancing or fast analytics on petabytes of data
Innovate in the Big Data space. Lead, dont follow
Contribute to our teams growing set of development platforms, tools, and processes
BS or equivalent in computer science or related disciplines
Experience with agile development processes
Proficient in conducting and communicating an evaluation and selection process
5+ years developing applications in Java/J2ee and utilizing Java/J2ee platform technologies
Strong software development skills (version control, code review, testing, release, monitoring, debugging)
Experience working on very large-scale data warehouses, transformation/analytics or storage systems
In-depth technical understanding of “NOSQL” technologies as well as
practical experience with at least two flavors of “NOSQL”
Distributed and cloud computing environment experience
Experience with ETL and Analytics processing using Pentaho
Experience with JSR-107 (Java Caching) a plus
Experience with Hortonworks is a plus
Experience with Cloudera is a plus
Experience with Couchbase is a plus
Experience with SolrCloud is a plus
Experience with indexing, searching, and analytics over large data sets
Experience developing applications in Java and utilizing Java platform technologies
Experience with Java web services including JAX-WS including WSDL driven and Java
driven development as well as message handlers,Understanding of XML, JSON, JAXB,
Strong knowledge of Unix shell scripting
Project Manager / Project Coordinator
Location: sunnyvale CA
Duration: Quarterly renewals
Number of Openings: 1
Strong project coordination and/or junior project management skills in a technical environment and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Proficient with Excel
Experience with project management tools i.e. SharePoint, Wiki, Confluence, etc.
Strong ability to multi-task and follow precise instruction, exceedingly detail-oriented/meticulous, self-starter, pro-active, etc.
Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) to coordinate with off-shore vendors/teams and on-shore cross-functional teams, write change requests (CRs), etc.
Technical/IT background i.e. exposure to network infrastructure, wireless, access points, network switches, etc.
Day-to-day: Our client is looking for a driven, detail-oriented, Project Coordinator who is able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. This Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling activities, along with other administrative tasks i.e. tracking equipment/inventory shipping, tracking quotes/budget, coordinating vendor activities, scheduling wireless access point upgrades, scheduling equipment rack cleaning with vendors, deploying additional/necessary gear and equipment, keeping track of tickets and scope changes, process orders, etc.
Position: Java Developer
Location: Bay Area, CA, Dallas TX (Multiple Locations)
Duration: Long Term
One of our client is looking for a senior Core Java Developer with Investment banking experience.
- 8+ Years Work Experience
- Good understanding of latest Java features
- Solid experience in multi-threading, working with backend and middle-tier server applications
- Good understanding of IPC implementations, queues, etc.
- Good understanding for Schedulers (Quartz)
- Good understanding of debugging and support tools
- Good understanding of WebServer/Appserver configurations
- Investment Industry experience
Location: SFO, CA
Duration: Long Term
- Work closely with product management, UX designers, and services engineers to build rich web interfaces for patients, doctors, and support users
- Champion test driven development and continuous delivery of our work
- Take ownership of, have opinions about, and drive development of features from design through deployment
- Comprehensively support deployed software, addressing issues and answering questions from all areas of company focus
- Collaborate with other application developers through frequent code reviews, pair programming, and planning exercises
- Ability to design an application from an idea to implementation
- Mastery of your favorite unit and end-to-end test tools
- Strong software design, development and testing experience
- Successful people leadership, development and mentoring experience
- Expertise building secure applications to REST API 's using OAuth, XSS/CSRF protections, and secure local storage
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle
- Demonstrated ability to understand projects at the system level
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Have opinions about how you develop software, and be willing to push those opinions and engage in healthy debate about them
- Experienced in LAMP
- Experienced in Angular JS, Backbone JS, Node JS, React JS
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills along with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and with a team in a collaborative setting
- 5+ years professional software development experience
- Consumer-facing applications currently available in the App Store or available on the web
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Title: UI /Python / Front End Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Duration: 2 Yrs.
As a Front End Software Engineer you will specialize in building responsive and elegant web applications that scale to millions of users in dozens of languages.
- Design and implement new user-facing features.
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support large, complex web applications.
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high powered desktop computers to small footprint mobile devices.
Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly.
- BS degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Web application development experience.
- Master’s or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Significant experience developing user-facing software.
- Experience engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity.
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as NodeJs, React, AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure.
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques.
Job Title: .Net Lead Developer
Location: Richmond, VA
Duration: 11+ months contract
Interview Type: Telephonic/Skype
- Experience as a lead developer in software development
- Experience with ASP.NET using C#.NET. VB.NET is a plus.
- SQL Server/Transact SQL/SQL.
- experience working with SSIS.
- Experience debugging and providing fixes on legacy DTS packages
- Experience with java scripts, JQuery, Ajax, Web Services.
- Experience using Version Control Software (Team Foundation)
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
JobTitle: Systems Engineer
Number of Openings: 4
- Experience supporting UNIX/Linux systems in a mission critical environment
- Strong experience working with logs for production purposes (i.e. understanding syslog and application logs i.e. Log4j, understanding XML, experience with database dumps or responses from database queries, manipulating text and understanding the output of system logs and application logs)
- Application troubleshooting and system administration experience; experience mining through large sets of data (collecting and receiving data)
- Strong experience with UNIX/Linux tools for log analysis purposes (strong experience with command lines i.e. sed, awk, grep, etc.)
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Information security experience
- Experience with logging correlation technologies (i.e. syslog-ng, Splunk, logstash, etc.)
- Experience with automation scripting (i.e. Python, Perl, etc.)
D2D: Our client is looking for a strong Systems Engineer to onboard logs from host operating systems and applications into information security logging infrastructure.
Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: San Francisco CA
Duration: 6 months+
Number of Openings: 5
- Java Development background will be a Huge Plus
- 3+ years of Automation experience
- 1+ year of experience working specifically with Selenium
- Must have experience running SQL queries in an Oracle Database
- Experience with Web Services
- Tools such as: Test NG, JUnit, or JBEHAVE
- Experience with Code Coverage (i.e. EMMA or Coverity
Title: Android Developer
Location: Richardson, TX
Duration: 12+ months
- Java and Android SDK
- Web technologies like HTML5, CSS, JS
- RESTful Web-services
- Memory and battery power management on mobile devices
- Agile methodologies like scrum
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 100% hands-on coder.
- Resolve defects/bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work closely with product managers, and other cross-functional members to develop product use cases.
- Provide critical review of proposed requirements and recommend course of action to management.
- Work with UX designers to help drive great UI experiences.
- Ensure the end-to-end solution design delivers a great customer experience.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- 5-8 years of client application development experience with at least 3-4 years on Android OS
- Ability to solve complex problems in a fast paced and dynamic environment with focus on maintaining high quality and standards
- Expertise with unit testing & Test Driven Development
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Deep engagement on UX / UI testing of mobile applications
- Experience with adoption of best-in-class processes, tools, and technology that yield great outcomes for our internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to drive efficacy and speed of software and tools platform, including open source
- Strong educational background with BS / MS in Computer Science or related area
Job Title: PHP Developer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ Months
Technical Lead &ndash PHP
- Strong PHP experience, any one of framework like zend,cakePHP or similar is essential
- Prefer Drupal implementation experience end -to-end
- Lead/mentor the development team guiding them with implementation.
- Strong expertise in PHP, MySQL and Python
- Expertise in HTML5, Java Script, CSS
- Good Communication skills
- Experience in Django Framework, GIT, JS Frameworks is preferred
- Zend certified PHP developers are preferred
- PHP, MySQL, Python, jQuery, HTML 5, CSS and Web Services, any of JS Frameworks
- Skill and Experience Details:
- Minimum Experience Required: 5-8 YEARS
- Mandatory Skills: PHP Enterprise Content Management
- Language Skills: English Language